When you create business website, you attract more potential customers to your business and make more money.
How does a business website help you attract more potential customers to your business?
People looking for products or services to meet their needs go online to search for merchants offering what they seek to buy.
Where do they go to search?
They use search engines like Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com etc
That is why you hear people say things like, "Google It" when someone asks them a question personally or in social media like Facebook.
When people say, "just Google It", they mean that you should visit Google.com and search for answers to the question you're asking.
The same applies to people searching for whatever product or service you're offering.
They will simply visit Google.com, type the info they need and press the ENTER button on their keyboard.
Immediately they do that, Google will show them a long list of merchants offering the products or services they asked about (or that offers solutions to what they seek).
You need to create business website for the products or services you sell if you want to attract new potential customers to your business and make more money.
Attend The Premium Real Estate Agent Training
Make EXTRA Money
By definition, a website is a collection of web files hosted on an internet server with a specific address and that provides information regarding a specific subject matter, a group of related subjects or product or service information offered by an individual or organisation.
Therefore, to own a business website that attract new customers to your business, you must do the following:
1. Purchase a domain name (which is the web address of your business website. For example, the domain name of this retirement planning guide is SelfMadeRetiree.com)
2. Buy subscription on a web server (or internet computer) where your business website files will be hosted (This is called web hosting)
3. Design the pages of your website (This is called web page design)
4. Provide written content for you website (This is called website content writing)
5. Provide image content for your website
6. Submit your website address to search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing so they can consider serving your website to internet surfers interested in what you offer
7. Promote your website in multiple places online to get relevant links to your website and improve your rating with the search engines
8. Incorporate a newsletter module into your website to keep in touch with potential customers and build long-term relationships (This is called "building a list")
When you create business website that provides valuable content to site visitors and answer their questions, you can see a leap in sales and profit.
In fact, more than 90 percent of our sales come from our business websites. And we can tell you for a certainty that having a business website that attracts targeted traffic to your business is a marketing opportunity you must not miss.
There are two ways to create your own web site.
Option #1: Do It Yourself
The first option available to you to create your own business website is to do it yourself.
Is it difficult?
Yes and No.
Yes, it is difficult because learning a new skill requires time, patience and persistence. And there is usually a learning curve at the beginning where you seem to experience some confusion and need help to scale through all the hurdles.
However, you can minimize the stress and reduce the time it takes to learn and implement the lessons by subscribing to an all-in-one site concept brainstorming, site building and site marketing software like the one we use to build all our business websites.
The online business software we use makes it easier for anyone from anywhere in the world to create business website for their small business themselves without the need to engage the services of a professional webmaster.
Option #2: Engage A Website Development Company
Too busy to have time to learn how to create your own web site?
Simply use our business web site development service to launch your business website.
Having a business website ensures that you deliver a consistent marketing message about your products or services to potential customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year . . . even while you sleep.
So, don't miss this opportunity.
Click HERE to take advantage of our business web site development and website content writing services.
Follow Us On:
May 21, 19 08:38 PM
Mar 17, 19 08:16 PM
Mar 16, 19 06:54 PM